This year we are unable to host a “regular” tournament. Courses have to spread out tee times, so there is no way to do a 144 man shotgun start. But we still need your help! We’re still sending out radios; in fact, the need has never been greater. Radio is the original social-distancing solution!
So, we’ve gone digital with our golf tournament between August 8 and 22. You will be able to register to golf at Flamborough Hills on your own schedule, or register as part of our “Virtual Golf Tournament” and golf at your own cost and time at the course of your choice.
- Flamborough Registration – $100, gift certificate to Flamborough Hills, gift bag, *tax receipt
- Open Registration – $30, gift bag, *tax receipt (golfer is responsible for their own green fees at the course of their choice)
To both types of golfers, you will get a gift bag from Galcom thanking you for your participation. Our gift bag includes Galcom golf balls, tees, a pen and magnet, a BarterPay gel pack (you supply the cold), The Shepherd’s Guide, and business cards from our awesome sponsors to help you. If you post on social media that you #golf4galcom you will be entered to win one of several great prizes. Our prizes will include Golf Town, Ultimate Dining, Little Caesars, Artisan Pizza, and Tim Horton’s gift cards ranging from $10 to $25. Our priority for gifts is to mini-tournament participants, and then we will draw names for the remaining prizes. We currently have over 70 prizes to award!
- Bronze – $100, logo on all emails and mailings to golfers, opportunity for business card or promo item in gift bag (144 items), *tax receipt
- Silver – $500, logo on all emails and mailings to golfers, opportunity for business card or promo item in gift bag (144 items), 2 gift certificates to Flamborough Hills, *tax receipt
- Gold – $1,000 logo on all emails and mailings to golfers, opportunity for business card or promo item in gift bag (144 items), 4 gift certificates to Flamborough Hills, *tax receipt, plus entry into special Gold Sponsor Draw.
*value of tax receipt to be determined depending on the value of gift items and advertising